Friday, December 15, 2017
Country Manager USA
Experience18 - 25 Years
Strategic Business Planning
- Achieve set target by maximizing sales
- Participates in the formulation and administration of company policies and establishes long range operational plans, budgets, and programs
- Participates in developing the Strategic plan and the Business plan and the annual presentation of that plan.
- Identifying market segments / potential clients and engage in sales and business development in assigned territory
- Introducing product to new customers / consultants and attend inquiries to close sales.
- Inquiry generation by visiting architects, structural engineers, steel fabricators, etc.
- Follow-up on enquiries received
- Commercial Negotiations
- Provide feedback to client & HOD
- Site visit for feasibility checks (if required)
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis and recommend strategies to improve market position, quality and reduce costs.
- Evaluate the proposals to ensure the costing is competitive for order realization.
- Provide technical and commercial guidance to team during the orders called for finalization.
- Achieving healthy bottom-line order realizations equally maintain over all commitments of order booking.
- Continuously updating and monitoring of competitors strengths and weakness based on it strategizing and leading internal teams accordingly
- Provide customer service
- Responsible for recovery of payments
- Daily reporting to Head Office
- Plan, direct and control marketing budgets in accordance to the sales plan.
- Strive for operational excellence in his domain.
- Position the brand and build equity.
- Arranging Exhibitions and Seminars
- Lead the creation of design, contents and campaigns that builds the brand.